Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The offered text containing the title and abstract (in a careful draft version, without the name of the author(s) and other information revealing the identity of the author(s).
- A note about the author (or authors), giving the name, possible academic degree, academic center and business address and electronic address of each author.
In the case of original research articles and discussion notes, please also send:
a) an abstract with a volume of not more than 250 words;
b) 5-10 key passwords, both factual and personal, which will be placed in the index.
ArticlesSection default policy
The administrator of your personal data is the Association of Management Innovators with headquarters in Łódź, 90-237, ul. Matejki 22/26, REGON number 473175842, NIP 725-18-74-881, e-mail: email@example.com, phone number: 42 635 47 91, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
- The administrator takes security measures to ensure the confidentiality of data provided (both personal data and non-personal data).
- Personal data is processed using the technical and organizational measures required by law to ensure their protection; are protected against access by unauthorized persons, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC (hereinafter GDPR), the Act of May 10, 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) on the protection of personal data and the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws . 2002.144.1204).
- Personal data (name and surname, degree / academic title, address, affiliation or place of work, e-mail address, telephone number) of authors, co-authors, editors and reviewers cooperating with the Association of Management Innovators are used during the publishing process, i.e. publishing scientific publication pursuant to the provisions of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR.
- Personal data of authors, co-authors, editors and reviewers cooperating with the Journal are processed in order to provide standard bibliographic information related to the publication and dissemination of the work submitted by the Author / Co-author / Editor, conclusion of publishing contracts, contracts for the preparation of reviews, posting the article on the journal's website. on the basis of the provisions of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR.
- Personal data are stored for these purposes for the duration of the contract, as well as the expiry of claims related to individual contract - for a maximum period of 6 years from the end of the contract.
- Personal data of authors, co-authors, editors and reviewers cooperating with the Journal may also be processed for marketing purposes. The legal basis for the processing of personal data for this purpose is the legitimate interest of the Personal Data Administrator - Art.6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR, and the data is stored for this purpose until a reasoned objection or request for data deletion is made, but not longer than for the time indicated in point 4 above.
- Personal data of authors, co-authors, editors and reviewers cooperating with the Journal may be disclosed to entities that provide IT and archiving services to the Administrator, only to the extent and for the purpose resulting from these services, and to other entities using the services of which the Administrator conducts its business , such as postal operators in the delivery of correspondence.
- Personal data may be disclosed by the Administrator to authorized entities also when the obligation to disclose it will rest with the Administrator under applicable law.
- Authors, co-authors, editors and reviewers cooperating with the Journal have the right to request access to their personal data, rectification, deletion, processing restrictions and the right to transfer data. In the case of processing personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest, also the right to raise a justified objection at any time for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Authors, co-authors, editors and reviewers cooperating with the Journal have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if they believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions.
- The administrator does not process data in an automated manner (does not profile data).